Friday 22 July 2011

Burnt


Since I'm gonna be posting 3 times on a stay-at-home Friday, I might as well just take some pictures of my burnt body from yesterday's shoot. I tried taking pictures of the tip of my nose which is a mixture of red/black HAHAHA but photobooth just sucks. The last time I got so burnt was in Year 1 when we were filming LogVid in Sentosa the WHOLE day. But everyone got burnt together so it was pretty funny at the end of the day.

Regardless, I love my job and I really have the best editors I can ever ask/hope for. I'm ending this internship in about... 3 weeks, I think? Then I'll be school-less and job-less again. I'm really praying for some sort of miracle to happen for real. So worried about my seemingly bleak and dark future but deep down, I believe I'll be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment